Traveling South on 400 from Alpharetta
- Exit 7 Holcomb Bridge Road, towards Roswell, go right at end of ramp
- Go to the 5th traffic light, go left on Alpharetta Highway
- Go to 3rd traffic light, go left on Atlanta Street
- Go to 2nd traffic light, go left on Sloan Street
- Go right into the first driveway
- Parking lot right behind the playhouse
- If you have passed the park with the gazebo, you have gone too far but can turn left at the next traffic light onto Mill Street and then turn left into the parking lot
Traveling North on 400 from Downtown
- Exit 6 Northridge, go back over the highway, stay in right lane
- Vier right just over the bridge onto Dunwoody Place
- Go to 4th traffic light, go right on Roswell Road
- Follow Roswell Road over the Chattahoochee River
- Just after the river the road changes names to Atlanta Street
- Keep following Atlanta Street up into Historic Roswell
- When you level out make a right at the 1st traffic light, Mill Street
- Go left into first driveway, parking lot is directly behind the playhouse
- If you pass Mill Street, make a right at the next traffic light, Sloan Street and right into the first driveway.
From Highway 120
- Take Highway 120 East heading toward Roswell.
- Crossover Johnson Ferry Road and continue approximately 2 miles.
- Highway 120 deadends into Atlanta Street, go straight through the light into “The Mill”.
- Make your first left into our parking lot.